You Set the Stage Campaign Launches!
NEMPAC’s Annual Appeal Fund Campaign launched on November 12, 2019!
Your contributions are what bring high-quality arts education and performances to your neighborhood including:
- Upcoming (free) Messiah Concert in partnership with the Boston Landmarks Orchestra
- Educational programming expansion into Charlestown and new early education offerings on the horizon
- Music Theatre Troupe production of Frozen Jr. this Spring at the Charlestown High School Auditorium
- New partnership with Boston Latin Academy in 2020 where we will run a choral program to middle school students
- Our 6th Annual Performathon and fundraiser for Scholarships
- Improvements to our current facilities including the Prado and Hull Street studios, as well as our exciting renovation project of 48-50 Tileston Street
We hope that you will join us in setting the stage for the year to come! Our goal is to have 100% participation from the community of parents, students, and concert-goers.
No amount is too small! And this year, we are fortunate to be able to offer an opportunity to double your impact: Contributions made before #GivingTuesday on December 3rd will be matched by NEMPAC Board members up to $18,500!
You Set the Stage for the 1,450 children and adults enrolled in our programs this year and over 3,500 audience members served through free and ticketed concerts last year!
Please visit us online at nempacboston.org/donate and thank you so much for supporting the North End Music & Performing Arts Center!
NEMPAC is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization, and all donations are tax-deductible. For additional questions, please contact Executive Director, Sherri Snow.