Since NEMPAC’s founding in 2001, the organization has prided itself in maintaining affordable pricing as well as offering financial aid to students in need. Over 40% of tuition revenue of the organization supports need-based scholarships, and over $7,000 is awarded in full scholarships each year from the Marshall Scholarship Fund. Students and families interested in support should be prepared to complete a financial aid application.
NEMPAC awards tuition assistance to adult students and families by taking into consideration several factors including household income, household size, and extenuating circumstances. This application is open to all. Applications are all confidential and reviewed by a committee.
If you are unable to complete this form for any reason or have any questions about the application process, please contact Educational Programs Director, Allie Carufel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete an application for each child seeking funding. Complete the google form or e-mail email@example.com for additional options.
Provide supporting documents
– If you have an EBT card: a copy of your EBT card
*We do not accept the P-EBT card
– If you do not have an EBT card: a copy of your most recent tax return, 1040, copy of EBT card, or pay stubs proving salary in this form, or send to NEMPAC as instructed below
The deadline to apply for the Marshall Scholarship has passed. Tuition Assistance awards for the winter/spring will be considered on a rolling basis as funds allow.
Deadline to apply for Summer programs: March 1st
You can select a monthly payment plan option at the time of your first payment. Invoices will be sent automatically, and an additional $25 payment fee will be applied plus a deposit of 25% of tuition due at the time of registration.
– Musical Theatre Troupe: The final payment must be made two weeks prior to auditions.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before registering to receive discount.
– Sibling Discount: 10% off the additional student to families of two or more enrolled in our programs under the age of 18. The discount will be applied to the lesser cost program and does not apply to already discounted programs or those receiving tuition assistance.
– Early Childhood Discount: 50% off the additional student to families with two or more students enrolled in our early childhood programs First Steps and Family Music Makers.
– Parent Discount: 10% off classes for adults with a child enrolled in NEMPAC programs.
– Faculty Discount: 20% discount on programming for themselves and their children.
– Ensemble/Production Discount: Students enrolled in Rock Band, Eliot Band, and Music Ensemble will receive 10% off ensemble tuition if they are in private lessons at NEMPAC.
– Senior Discount: 10% off tuition to all Seniors, ages 65+.
– College Discount: 10% off private instruction or adult class session with valid ID.
– Military Family: 10% off tuition for military families.