The NEMPAC Private Music Instruction programs offer students of all ages and stages a chance to learn an instrument of their choice. All our instructors are leading performers and educators in Boston and share a passion for music education.
A one-on-one lesson program allows you to study with an instructor of your choice and have a lesson plan designed and tailored to your specific learning needs.
Music lessons are a great way to learn something new, gain confidence and develop a powerful tool for self expression!
We have three settings for private instruction:
- PMI (Private Music Instruction) lessons are for an individual (one-on-one) lesson.
- PGI (Private Group Instruction) is a setting that prepares kids for the PMI level classes. PGI settings are limited to 5 students (ages 4.5 to 6).
- Semi-Private settings provide flexibility for a sibling or friend to participate – maximum of 2 students per lesson.
We deliver lessons in 3 location sites:
- NEMPAC Studio Building located on the Prado (Paul Revere Mall) next to the Eliot Lower School
- St. John Catholic School, after-school program
- Charlestown Working Theatre
Contact PMI Coordinator, Rebecca Rapoport-Cole at email@example.com to find the right fit for you!